Providing analysis, setup, and installation of security system solutions. Create systems with multiple cameras, DV-R storage, motion detection, remote viewing, keyless entry, and more.
We have many systems below is a description of our standard system. We also provide automation services such as motion sensors, automatic and timed lighting, remote power options, and much more. Please see our automation section as well for more information.
Our standard system DVR surveillance system. Comes with up to 16 cameras (includes: night vision), DVR with 500gb HDD for recording storage. Scroll down for more full specifications.
Please note that although below is our standard system we can customize any security and surveillance solution you may need. Contact us (646-543-0016 or use the contact form) and we can create a customized solution for you and your operations.
Specifications 4 - 16 PC-DVR SecureONE Camera System
- Operating system: Embedded Linux
- Main function: Live display, Recording, Playback, Remote access
- Video display: Single camera or Quadrant split screen
- Recording mode: Continuous / Motion detection
- Overwrite mode: Cycle / Stop on full
- Playback: Single channel / 4 channel simultaneous !
- Hard Drive: 500GB Seagate barracuda 7200 rpm HDD included
- Video systems: PAL/NTSC (Auto)
- Security camera BNC inputs: 4
- TV display BNC outputs: 2
- Audio sensor AV input: 1
- Speaker output AV: 1
- RJ-45 network adapter: 1
- USB 2.0 ports: 2 (mouse, keyboard, flash drive, external HDD)
- RS485 port: 1 (PTZ control)
- VGA port: 1 (PC monitor)
- Video recording standard: H.264, true MPEG-4 compression
- Video size (depending on quality selected): 25MB - 450MB /hour
- Frames per second: 100 (total for each 4 cameras)
- Motion detection support: YES
- Network function support: YES
- PTZ function support: YES
- Mobile phone browsing support: YES
- Menu languages: English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, French, German, Portuguese, Turkish, Polish, Romanian, Hungarian, Finnish, Persian, Thai, Greek, Vietnamese
- Security camera type: DOME
- Image sensors: Premium 1/3 inch SONY CCD
- Shutter speed: 1/50th of a second
- TV lines: 420
- Color system: PAL
- Infrared sensors: 24 LED (6 mm)
- IR distance: 10 m
- Minimum illumination: 0 Lux
- Pixel resolution: 512 x 582
- AGC: AUTO
- Backlight compensation: AUTO
- White balance: AUTO
- Cable Length: 18 M
- Connection: RJ-45 Port (10/100M)
- IP address: Static / DHCP
- Remote browsing: Internet Explorer
- Viewing option: Single / 4 channel simultaneous
- Remote capture: Image / Video
- Capture format: H.264 MP4
- Certifications: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Manufacturer Ref: MW43265GVE988
- Remote recording and snapshot control via Internet
- You can easily change the BNC connection to an RCA AV type with a simple BNC to RCA coupler adapter.
- Network video surveillance is through Internet Explorer only. You will need to turn on the Active X control for the browser to download a small Active X component to view the live video.
- This DVR unit is compatible with all BNC connector security camera types.
- Digital Video Recorder unit
- 12V/4A Power Supply
- Dome Cameras x4
- 5.5V/1A Power Supply x4
- 18 meter BNC Cable x4
- Remote Control
- Software CD
- User Manual - English
- Mounting Screws
- Power Connector
Extended Warranty Information
We provide an extended warranty for your SecureONE surveillance system your equipment will be protected and guaranteed by S.T.I.N.C.S. If there is any problem with any of the components of the equipment we will work to repair each component. The components of the system are the DV-R, cameras, wires, HDD (Hard Disk Drive), mounting brackets, surveillance system software. If any of those items listed are having issues we will work to get your system working 100% again by either repairing the component or replacing it completely.
S.T.I.N.C.S. does not cover the monitor that the video feed and software will be displayed on. If there is an issue with the monitor we will not repair or replace the monitor under the extended warranty for the SecureONE surveillance system. We will however be willing to offer services to replace or repair the monitor for a fee.