Office and network analysis, setup, and administration for all company sizes. Outsource your office technology management to our MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer), Apple, and Linux trained technicians.
IT Network Solutions for Optimization and Growth
We offer a range of services based on your office needs and infrastructure requirements. When working with us we can optimize your current network and office equipment to get the most out of what you have, or analyze your operations and design plans to create new infrastructure and network for your company.
Security is Paramount
With company networks being targeted constantly we have the tools to make sure your data and assets are protected. Proper security starts from within your company with user management, and continues protection by keeping intruders and hackers out.
Small and Large Businesses
We cater to all types of businesses. Mom and pop low key networks, through enterprise systems we can cover your office network administration needs. So if you are a small company looking to manage your technology needs, or a larger company looking to contract out extra network resources, STINCS will work with you.
Here are the main services provided when choosing STINCS to manage your network.
- Network equipment installation and setup. (Workstations, servers, firewalls, routers, switches, printers, mobile devices, other peripherals)
- Security surveillance equipment installation and setup. (Cameras, motion sensors, video storage, remote monitoring, and more)
- Network and computer user management. (Create layers of internal security to keep your employees where they need to be on your systems.)
- Virus and malware removal services. (Active and passive monitoring, cleaning, and protection of user computers.)
- Remote monitoring and secure access. (STINCS monitors your network constantly for efficiency and any problems even if we are not currently on location.)
- Workstation operating system installation and configuration. (Configure user workstations and systems for optimization for use with your operations).
- Firewall installation and configuration. (All systems need a firewall to prevent intrusions of your systems and data.)